Dt. Gurleen kaur is the founder of Diet Chemistry which is not a diet clinic. She believes that each food has different composition and reacts differently in different bodies.
Her thought process is driven by the idea from where we derive our name and what we provide.
DIET + CHEMISTRY = correct combination of food according to every individual.
IT IS NOT A SHORT TERM diet. IT IS A LONG TERM lifestyle change.
Why Diet Chemistry ?
- As the name says it’s all, it’s a chemistry between food and she believes that each person body is different and hence prescribes diet after careful consideration of individual’s physiological conditions, psychological conditions, lifestyle and most importantly as per the likes, dislikes and mood of the individual. Above all, she also guides how to balance treats and favorite foods with those that will nourish and sustain your daily activities.
- Do not provide fancy plans.
- Dt. Gurleen kaur works on the root cause and simultaneously treat the symptoms I.e. why you are putting on weight? Why your hormones are not balanced? Why there is fluctuation in your blood pressure, why you having acnes on your face etc?
- She believes in fat loss because our body not only composed of fat it counts weight of muscle mass, water, bone weight etc.
- She educates her clients/patients how to maintain balance between work (homemaker, employed or self employee etc),physical health,mental health and favorite food.
- She makes sure whatever kilos her clients have lost do not bounce back, for that reason she believes in natural weight loss rather than achieving unrealistic goals which will leave clients with side affects like hair loss, dull skin, nutritional deficiencies etc, bounce back of inches/weight whatever they have lost.
- Works with full support by being in touch with all her clients/patients directly herself.
To change the mind set of every individual about the term DIET, who thinks visiting dietician means STARVING. Whereas Visiting dietician means to adapt a change in lifestyle to stay healthy and fit inside out.
To spread awareness in every possible organisation about to work upon root cause before we treat its symptoms I.e. Before planning diet for any individual it’s important to diagnose that why an individual is putting on weight or finding it difficult to lose weight or maintain weight or why is he/she suffering from any therapeutic disorder. Find the link below.
(Mention link of all therapeutic plans tab )
Slow and steady win the race. For her overall diet quality matters more than single nutrients amounts to achieve quick results I.e. all food groups must be added in diet plan on daily basis.